Damp Proof Project in Mansfield Woodhouse
This was a big project that took 2 weeks to complete due to uneven flooring and build in general as the house was built a few decades ago.
If you are experiencing similar problems call Jason on 07788 792 176 or send a message online via the Contact Form.
DPC Injection and Tanking
This was a standard terrace house in Mansfield Woodhouse that required a full DPC injection and quite a bit of structural water proofing (tanking) due to ground level issues
- The plaster was chopped off to an height of 1mtr to all the ground floor walls
- A chemical damp course was then injected to all the ground floor walls
- Certain walls were then tanked due to high ground levels on the outside
- we then traditionally plastered the walls with Thistle dry coat backing plaster and then skimmed all the walls up to 1mtr high
- We then supplied and fitted new 5inch taurus skirting.